Sunday, November 30, 2008

Introduction and progress - Jackie

I love prize winning fiction, so this challenge is very appealing to me! I have read a few of them already, but there are a lot more buried in my reading pile. Hopefully, by taking part in this challenge, I will be encouraged to move a few of them to the top of the pile!
The ones I have read so far are:

2008
The Outcast, by Sadie Jones

2006
The Accidental, by Ali Smith

2005
A Short History of Tractors in Ukrainian, by Marina Lewycka

2004
Purple Hibiscus, by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

2001
The Blind Assassin, by Margaret Atwood

1996
The Hundred Secret Senses, by Amy Tan

The Monsters of Templeton, by Lauren Groff is top of my reading pile, so I should finish reading it soon.
I look forward to sharing thoughts on Orange prize winners with you over the coming months.

Jackie

No comments: