Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Jill's Progress and 2008 Goals

Thanks, Wendy, for hosting this challenge! I amintrigued to learn more about these authors, and after perusing the list, I discovered that I already had read two shortlisters with five more Orange books on my shelf - just waiting to be read.

Shortlisters Already Read

1) The Blind Assassin by Margaret Atwood (2001) - my review
2) Ladder of Years by Anne Tyler (1996) - my review

My 2008 Orange Books

1) Half of a Yellow Sun by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie (2007 winner)
2) The Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai (2007 short list)
3) Digging to America by Anne Tyler (2007 short list)
4) Property by Valerie Martin (2003 winner)
5) Alias Grace by Margaret Atwood (1997 short list)

I am excited to have an "excuse" to read Adichie and more Atwood!

(cross-posted from my blog)

No comments: