Friday, April 25, 2008

Another Reader On Board

Hi to all Orange Prize fellow readers and thank you to Wendy for setting up this blog - I'm excited to be on board.
I'm fairly new to the blogging world and am just starting to get into the swing of things. My personal reading/writing blog is http://bookbath.blogspot.com
I've just had a look at the 2007 Orange Prize list and the books that I have read from that year are:

Winner - Half of a Yellow Sun - Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Shortlist - The Inheritance of Loss - Kiran Desai
Longlist - Carry me Down - M J Hyland
Longlist - The Girls - Lori Lansens

I will have another look at the other lists soon and add a more detailed post - just wanted to introduce myself to begin with.
Looking forward to all the Orange reading!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Welcome to the group, Karen!

Marg said...

Welcome Karen!